OPEN POSITIONS (3):
Maintenance - 1st Shift Monticello
Added October 26, 2017
Added September 22, 2017
Senior Quality Engineer
Added September 22, 2017
MAINTENANCE - 1ST SHIFT MONTICELLO
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Involves troubleshooting and diagnosing problems; repairing, adjusting, and maintaining the operating condition of tools, manufacturing equipment and assemblies; The incumbent is required to train to and attend to, all assigned duties and responsibilities and maintain accuracy standards of maintenance in accordance with stated requirements and TS16949 requirements.
Required: H.S. Diploma or GED Equivalent
Preferred: 2 Yr. Industrial (Electrical and Electronic PLC a plus)
Required: Adkev, Inc. equipment and skills certifications as required ( pallet jack, o overhead crane, etc)
Required: 3 Yrs. in manufacturing maintenance
General grounds and building maintenance
- Knowledge of areas of production and maintenance to include production presses, general maintenance tools and equipment
- Interpret schematics, blue prints and drawings and use of service manuals
- Ability to stop and start multiple tasks when necessary to assure priorities get immediate response
- Use of preventative maintenance program
- Computer use in retrieving work orders
- Ability to work closely with groups of people, including company employees at all levels, suppliers, competitors, sub-contractors and other outside professionals with whom the company deals with on a regular basis.
- Ability to operate telephones, radios, and other specialized production equipment.
- Ability to work extended hours, odd hours, weekends, as required covering for overtime and absence of other Set-Up Prep personnel, as required.
- Ability to maintain good housekeeping policies.
Physical: This position requires the ability to
- Stand, walk, and climb for prolonged periods of time.
- Repeatedly stoop, squat, climb stairs and ladders and push and pull.
- Lift up to 70 pounds.
- Physical dexterity and ability to negotiate around an office area, warehouse, manufacturing, equipment and around a crowded and busy working area.
- Ability of eyesight (corrected) to include normal color acuity, hearing (corrected) to use hand held radio, and full use of limbs.
- Physically perform all aspects of the job without significant accommodation.
- Work at elevated heights in various types of equipment; boom lift etc.
- Mathematics: This position requires basic math skills.
- Language: This position requires the ability to read, write, and speak English. Must write legibly. Must be able to communicate with others.
- Human relations skills: This position requires the ability to communicate with and maintain positive interpersonal skills with all members of the organization.
Adkev, Inc. makes every effort to provide a pleasant environmentally controlled working atmosphere. However, on occasion the position may require visiting customers, vendors, outside professionals, for which the company has no control of their environment.
The Maintenance Technician directly reports to and is accountable to the Maintenance Manager.
RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES
- Use PM program to complete appropriate and timely preventative maintenance and repair work orders to include machines and related waterline, air and lubricating systems, forklifts and basic building systems (heating and cooling)
- Trouble shoot, diagnose, maintain and repair manufacturing and assembly equipment, electrical/electronic or mechanical systems.
- Installation of new machinery and fixtures
- Operate forklift
- Monitor and assist in annual maintenance tests performed by outside contractors; Back Flow test, Sprinkler System check, Fire Extinguisher check
- Request and order replacement parts
- Adhere to Adkev, Inc. policies, procedures and instructions.
- Maintain proficiency and certification on all items contained within this and proceeding task and duty descriptions.
- Perform other duties as required by Management.
- Adhere to Adkev’s No Fault Attendance Policy
- Support and Adhere to all Safety and 5S policies and practices
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Maintenance: 3 years